“Nameplating” – Identifying players, tribes, creatures or structures through use of their nameplate or in game text is prohibited.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Using a nameplate to locate a hidden player that would not otherwise be visible.
- Using a nameplate to identify a player who is clearly in an acceptable disguise.
- Using a nameplate to identify the owner of an unknown structure or tame.
- Using chat tags to identify characters and clan names.
- Observing “Underage Tags” and treating characters appropriate to that tag.
- Observing “Company Tags” on lost tames only for the express purpose of returning the tame to the player.
- Observing the Nameplate in order to report a rulebreak following the roleplay.