Regardless of permadeath, if you choose to delete your character in order to create a new one, all property is forfeit.
- Players may have characters preserve “roleplay significant” items prior to soft-perma.
- Property can be inherited by other characters if a will was created prior to death.
- If the deleted character was solo, all remaining property will be removed.
- If the deleted character had a group, all property defaults to the remaining members.
- Players are not obligated to return property, even if they agreed to it, if the original character has been deleted.