The act of roleplaying the appropriate level of caution and concern for preserving your character's life and safety, despite gameplay mechanics that allow players to respawn. Characters should always behave in a realistic manner, appropriate to the situation. If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
The following situations may indicate no value for life:
- Any form of 'naked running' (both PvE and PvP).
- Knowingly entering an area of active hostile engagement.
- Excessively talking back or insulting others when detained.
- Asking to be killed or forcing your own death, while in character.
- Frequent participation in vigilantism and other dangerous behavior.
- Looting characters or chests before tending to injuries sustained in battle.
- Attempting to kill players when heavily outnumbered (without a perma result).
- Excessively abusing the physics system (ie. driving or jumping off mountains).