Most verification emails are received immediately, however, occasionally the email can take up to 90 minutes to be delivered. If you still don't see your confirmation email a few hours after requesting it review the following possibilities:
I. Email Filtering Issues
- Check your email's various spam and junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the email's contact list to avoid incorrect filtering.
- If you used a Gmail account, check the Social and Promotions folders.
- If you used a Hotmail account, wait 24 hours and then contact Support.
II. Glitched Submission
- A small hiccup that resulted in you not getting your verification email.
III. Mistyped or Wrong Email