Abbreviated Fail RP; Also referred to as "Non-Roleplay"
The act of not properly roleplaying a scenario, or performing actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay. You're expected to be roleplaying at all times while on roleplay servers.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Repeatedly ignoring roleplay interactions.
- Intentionally leaving the server to avoid roleplay.
- Breaking character or acting outside or your character's behavior.
- Excessively focusing on the stats of your character, creatures or equipment.
- Speaking about stats, game systems or other non-roleplay while in character.
- Repeatedly changing your character's skill and attribute specialization.
- Performing in-game tasks or having skills that are inappropriate for the character.
- Excessively abusing the physics system (ie. driving or jumping off mountains).
- Not realistically roleplaying injuries that would have been sustained.
- Abusing graphical glitches that create unrealistic scenarios, even for humor.
- Asking to be killed or forcing your own death, while in character.
- Dropping or accessing inventory items while cuffed, restrained or knocked out.
- Causing destruction or acting recklessly without reason, simply due to boredom.
- Constantly attacking players without sufficient narrative or interaction.
- Focusing on vanilla game quests or achievements without character reason.
- Mention of the rule system or admins (even if referred to as 'gods') while in character.