Most verification emails are received immediately, however, occasionally the email can take up to 90 minutes to be delivered. If you still don’t see your confirmation email a few hours after requesting it review the following possibilities:
- Check your email’s various spam and junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the email’s contact list to avoid incorrect filtering.
- If you used a Gmail account, check the Social and Promotions folders.
- If you used a Hotmail account, wait 24 hours and then contact Support.
It’s possible that there was a small hiccup that resulted in you not getting your verification email.
- Process a “Lost Password” submission to finish registration.
Mistyped or Wrong Email
If you mistyped or used the wrong email when registering, then you’ll be unable to complete registration.
- Contact support for assistance.
- Note: Changes to account can only be done by the webmaster and can take up to several days to complete.