1. Taming and Ownership
- Always tag your personal tames with your character’s name (ie. Joel [Admiral Bane]).
- Do not use or relocate player tames without permission from the owner (except to rescue it).
2. Tamed Creature Limits
+ 1 per Member
Each group is automatically granted 4 tames. +1 additional tame for every active member up to a total maximum of 15 tames.
1 per Member
Players are granted +1 optional companion will not count toward group tame limits. Please see additional server restrictions.
Ark & Atlas
Ark & Atlas
Farmers and professional breeders are granted +10 additional tames. Bonus can only be applied once per group.
Companies who own an outpost are granted +5 additional tames.
3. No Tames in Combat
Tames are never allowed to be used in aggressive combat against another player.
- All tames should be kept on passive during general RP.
- You may not have more than one tame following you as a guardian.
- Aggressive tames may be euthanized if they attack another player unprovoked.
- These rules can be temporarily amended and customized via Formal War Terms.
4-a. Weapon Carts
Weaponized animal carts cannot be used against player characters, and must never be manned by “mutes”.
4-b. Mounted PvP
You cannot control your mount’s actions, while riding it, in order to attack another player. You can however, attack another player from the back of a creature using your character’s hand drawn weapons.
4-c. Enemy Tames
You are to do your very best to avoid killing non-aggressive tames. If a passive creature is killed during PvP or raiding you may be required to replace the creature with one of equal age.