1. Reserving Land: Vacant huts and other unfinished structures will be removed if no significant progress is is made to finish or expand them within 48 hours. Using scattered structures explicitely for the sake of blocking other players is unacceptable and offending structures will be removed without warning.
2. Base Builds: Companies are allowed one base location on one island.
a. Size: All base locations must be kept a reasonable size (directly based on company size) to reduce lag and save space for new players. Make what you need to be functional and with RP in mind. If an admin feels your build is too big, expect a request to downsize.
b. Outposts: In addition to the main base location, companies are allowed 1 outpost location per 20 company members. At least 5 people must be stationed at the outpost at all times. You may not have any empty bases. Keep in mind that companies can only own one island, so additional bases will have to be built on public land or an aggreement must be made with another island owner.
4. Moving or Merging: If you decide to move base locations, you must destroy the previously built base to prevent server degradation. If there is a company merger, base restrictions are still in effect and it is your responsibility to organize what is to be kept.
5. Littering: Do not leave any non-permanent structures across the map (foundations, mortars, taming pens, rafts, buoys, campfires, sleeping bags etc.) Offending items may be removed by automated clean up settings without warning.
6. Resource Blocking: Never block public access to rare resources or build upon their location in any way that will cause them to stop spawning. Do not block off main traffic pathways. Be courteous.
7. Makeshift Walls: Large gates and stacked flooring should never be used as walls or as walling material. Offending structures may be removed by staff without warning.
8. NPC Auto-turrets: NPC “mute crew” may be used for the defense of company buildings.
a. Exterior Turrets: Turrrets aimed at any area not enclosed by a secure defensive wall must be set to [wild animals only] unless actively at war.
During war time, external auto-turrets can be set to attack additional targets as long as appropriate warning signs have been posted
b. Fortress Turrets: Turrrets that are fully enclosed within a locked area can be set to attack any targets as long as the range of the turret does not exceed the area protected by their enclosures.
It is the responsibility of the owning tribe to ensure that all gates to areas containing NPCs are closed and locked at all times.
c. Interior Turrets: Turrrets used inside of a completed building can be set to attack all targets. Warning signs do not have to be placed for turrets enclosed within a building.