Contracts & Bounties
Want to earn some extra coin? The bounty board will host a variety of paid work.
1. All bounties must be submitted to the discord bounty board and be marked with a check-mark by staff to be considered active. This is in addition to posting it in game and/or offering it directly to another player.
2. Unofficial bounties may never be acted on until posted to the discord bounty board and marked active (even if placed in person, in game during RP with a specific group. You must submit the bounty before it can be acted on).
3. The above system is going to be altered as soon as the in game mod is finished.
General Bounties and Contracts
These are always legal. They can be placed by anyone. If placed by Navy they are considered Official. If they are placed by others, they are considered unofficial but cause no infamy gain.
– Information Bounty: Offers a reward for information.
– Contract: Field Research: Offers a reward for the delivery of island research.
– Contract: Purchase Order: Offers payment for the delivery of goods.
– Contract: Work Order: A standard job listing offering for paid (legal) work.
– Contract: Legendary Beast: Offers a reward for the disposal of a specific elite beast or beasts. (Can only be placed by admins.)
Official bounties and their completion are seen as legal in the eyes of the law. Official bounties are regulated by the Royal Navy and cannot be placed by anyone other than high command.
Official Search Warrant: Authorizes the search of private property that is typically protected by law. Can only be completed by the Royal Navy.
– Must be obtained from the supreme justice (admin approval).
– Can only be completed by the Royal Navy.
– All other forced searches of private property are considered illegal.
Official Arrest Warrant: Authorizes the capture and detainment of the named player.
– Arrest Warrants can only be posted by the Royal Navy.
– Detained players must be delivered to the Navy HQ unharmed.
– A reward will be offered to those who bring in wanted criminals.
Official Ship Warrant: Authorizes the seizure or destruction of a named ship.
– Ship Warrants can only be posted by the Royal Navy.
– Can be completed by Privateers or the Royal Navy.
– A reward will be offered to Privateers who complete ship warrants.
Official Execution Warrant: Authorizes the death of the named player or animal.
– Execution warrants can only be carried out by the Royal Navy.
– This warrant marks the start of the 24 hr grace period before perma-death.
Unofficial bounties are those issued by players without Navy Authorization. These bounties are not cleared by the Official Navy and may be seen as illegal acts. Completing unofficial bounties may result in gaining infamy regardless of Privateer status. For more information about Infamy please see our Infamy & Execution rules.
Capture Bounty: Rewards the capture and detainment of the named player.
– Standard hostage rules apply to unofficial bounties.
Target Bounty: Rewards the destruction of a named ship.
Companies may only post one active target bounty at a time.
Companies may only complete one target bounty every 5 days.
Standard Docked Ship and Naval Combat rules apply.
Assassination Bounty: Rewards the murder of the named player or animal.
– Standard PvP rules apply.
– Assassination bounties can only be placed with either:
1. Admin approval following extensive RP.
2. OOC discussion with the target.